Version 1.0.2 released
jonas last edited by
- Fixed showing menu when clicking icon for collection and internet search tool buttons
- Fixed ignoring devices with system mounts as defined by GIO (#410).
- Fixed updating database when deleting songs from filesystem devices.
- Fixed unregistered metatype when listing songs from MTP devices with Qt 6.
- Fixed using entered password when testing Subsonic settings before pressing save (#879).
- Fixed downloading Subsonic album covers.
- Fixed subsonic album covers downloaded several times for each album when MD5 authentication was enabled (#885).
- Fixed volume going to 100% when pressing volume down with MRPIS2 and global shortcuts (#884).
- Fixed incorrect rounding when setting volume through MPRIS2 (#894).
- Fixed delete from disk not showing up in the menu when one or more CUE songs were selected.
- Fixed possible crashes when switching songs when fading is enabled (#890).
- Fixed X11 global shortcuts not working unless window was in focus with Qt 6.2 and higher (#893).
- Fixed scrobbler re-sending scrobbles to fast on error (#898).
- Log Qt version on startup.
- Added button for deleting existing Subsonic songs (#883).
- Make collection watcher ignore files with "qt_temp" filename and tmp extension.
- Require Qt 5.9 or higher.
- Added scrollbars to edit tag dialog (#888).
- Added advanced settings for configuring collection watcher.
- Disable open audio CD menu when compiled without audio CD support.
- Replaced use of deprecated QMouseEvent constructor as of Qt 6.4.
- Replaced use of deprecated QCryptographicHash::addData overload as of Qt 6.4.
- Removed broken "nomedia" / "nomusic" file handling.