Version 0.6.10 is released
jonas last edited by
New in 0.6.10:
- Fixed Subsonic album covers not working for albums with non ASCII charcters.
- Fixed reading date and genre from individual tracks in CUE sheets.
- Fixed resume playback on startup for CUE songs.
- Fixed album cover manager not showing complete album titles in the list of album covers.
- Fixed save album cover to file saving "no cover" image instead of actual album cover.
- Fixed device state text color in devices not being visible when using a dark theme.
- Fixed engine and device in context using too large icons when icons were loaded from the system theme.
- Fixed "Secure connection setup failed" problem on Windows when playing streams.
- Fixed margin for song title text in context.
- Fixed UNC paths with non ASCII charcters not working.
- Allowing all characters except slash and backslash when organising music unless options to strip characters is checked.
- New option in organising music to remove problematic filename characters that removes less characters than the FAT option.
- General improvements to the album cover loader and album cover providers code.
- Fixed loading album cover images from album directory for songs added to the playlist from outside of the collection.
- Made automatic album cover search work for songs outside of the collection and for streams.
- Made album cover search work based on artist + title if album title is not present for providers supporting song/track search.
- Update art manual in playlist for local files, devices and CDDA to avoid loading covers multiple times.
- Made lyrics search work for streams.
- Added "add stream" to menu.
- Only showing song length in context when available.
- Sort album cover search results by score and pick the best 3 first before trying others to improve album cover search speed.
- Make scrobbler work for streams.
- Added search for lyrics as a seperate option in context.
- Made font and font sizes in context configurable.
- Splitting artist and song title to the relevant metadata when artist and song title is sent as title seperated by a dash in streams.
- Added label to show collection pixmap disk cache used in settings.
- Icreased default collection pixmap disk cache to 360.
- Added back Tidal streaming support.
- Added Qobuz album cover provider.
- Removed Phonon engine support.