Version 1.0.1 released
jonas last edited by
- Fixed collection and internet search filter tool button menu arrow overlap (#796).
- Fixed stop after this track button with Qt 6 (#795).
- Fixed not updating the URL when songs were moved on disk when the fingerprinting feature is enabled.
- Fixed SQL query error for songs with an invalid modification time (#815).
- Fixed blocky rendering of the currently playing track with high resolution screens (#794).
- Fixed incorrect playlist column filesize for radio streams.
- Fixed deleting embedded album cover from Ogg songs.
- Fixed parsing of Cue tracks with 1-digit minutes (#836).
- Fixed updating of playlist summary after reloading items when adding songs from files outside of the collection (#848).
- Fixed always saving metadata when saving playlists for Tidal, Qobuz and Subsonic songs independent of playlist setting (#851).
- Fixed setting media shortcuts when using kglobalaccel (#849).
- Fixed parsing of Genius lyrics when they are sometimes received in a different HTML format.
- Fixed saving MP4 specific tags as UTF-8 (#830).
- Fixed clearing "manually set" cover when saving album covers embedded from outside of the tag editor (#858).
- Fixed aborting collection scan when Strawberry exists to avoid hang on exit.
- Fixed resuming collection scan when adding a new directory after collection scan was aborted.
- Fixed excluding hidden songs from the collection.
- Disabled moodbar for CUE songs since they can not be supported properly (#865).
- (Windows) Added gstreamer gstxingmux plugin to fix transcoding to MP3 (#856).
- Made playlist header column text elided (#801).
- Added support for reading and writing playcounts and ratings from/to tags.
- Added support for setting rating using the edit tag dialog.
- Added setting to enable/disable playlist toolbar (#809).
- Added component type, content_rating type and releases to AppStream data file (#806).
- Removed unused "mark as listened" option in organize dialog.
- Fixed some clazy warnings and narrowing conversions in the source code.
- Replaced uses of macros in the source code.
- Added a more user-friendly error message when receiving encrypted streams from Tidal (#824).
- Added support for port-pattern entered in the device textbox when using Jack as output (#828).
- Added Spanish (Spain) translation.
- Added support for more CUE filenames (#835).
- (Windows) Add gstreamer dash plugin.