Allow hiding of UI elements to make player more minimal
TEHK last edited by
Allow the user to hide these individual elements of the UI:
- Playlist controls (buttons and search box), ie. the whole "row"
- Player controls (back/pause/stop/next buttons)
- Application Menu items
- Playlist controls are not useful to all users and these users may always live in a single playlist which is just the currently active window and it's playlist contents.
- The Analyzer itself can currently be hidden from the UI and taking this a step further to hide the control buttons would free even more space up from the UI.
- App menu items are hideable in a lot of Linux apps via the Alt+M keyboard combination. It would benefit Strawberry to also allow this part of the UI to be displayed or not. The keyboard combination to control this could be user configurable with a default as with other keyboard combinations.