Version 0.7.1 is released
jonas last edited by jonas
This release includes preliminary support for Qt 6.
- Fixed incorrectly mapped global shortcuts keys "2" and "3".
- Fixed Last.fm scrobbling to correctly start array notation for parameters at 0 and not 1.
- Fixed sending trackNumber correctly for Last.fm and Libre.fm scrobbling.
- Fixed collection search when using special characters in the search query.
- Fixed reading and saving MP4 lyrics tag.
- Fixed reading ASF comment tag.
- Fixed adding playlist songs outside the collection when there are multiple files with the same URL.
- Fixed the rescan songs option to work with local songs outside of the collection.
- Fixed problems with editing song metadata in the playlists.
- Fixed saving and restoring playlist scrollbar position when switching between playlists.
- (macOS) Fixed gst-libav plugin issue resulting in MP3 not working.
- Simplified and improved startup behaviour code.
- Adapted all source code to be compatible with Qt 6, and increased required Qt version to 5.8.
- Added option to compile with Qt 6 (-DWITH_QT6=ON).
- Base warning for show in file browser on unique directories to avoid unneeded warning about opening many files.
- Use album artist instead of artist for album repeat mode when available.
- Added extra safety for overwriting files for filesystem storages when organizing files.
- Remove diacritics in FTS search.
- Improved playlist context menu.
- Added fatal CMake error for missing protobuf compiler.
- Added support for parsing radio streams metadata with tilde in title.
- Added CMake option to install translation files.
- (Unix) Added playback actions to desktop file.
- (macOS) Hide behavior settings that are unavailable on macOS.
- (macOS) Fixed compile warnings.
- (macOS) Added Sparkle integration to notify on new versions.
- (Windows) Added QtSparkle support to notify on new versions.
- Removed Xine engine support.
- Removed broken imobiledevice (iPhone) support.