Version 1.0.5 released
jonas last edited by
- Fixed smart playlist filetype search.
- Fixed Radio Paradise URLs to use HTTPS instead of HTTP.
- Fixed horizontal scrolling not affecting currently playing track (#952).
- Fixed keep running in the background when window is closed with Wayland (#964).
- Fixed percent-encoding of URLs when loading and saving XSPF playlists (#821).
- Fixed fancy tabbar context menu showing on right clicks outside of tabbar when a song is playing.
- Fixed possible duplicating songs in the database when moving songs to the collection using the organize feature.
- (Windows|MSVC) Fixed moodbar fftw3 crash with (older) CPU's that does not support AVX2 (#944).
- (Windows|MSVC) Fixed using libiconv for converting characters when organizing files like with MinGW.
- Show more details in error dialog on GStreamer errors (#958).
- Allow setting blur amount of playlist background image up to 100px (#939).
- Include 128x128 icon sizes (#954).
- Show right click copy context menu in context view on top text and lyrics (#965).
- Improve fading between album covers in context view.
- Added option for overwriting database playcounts in collection settings (#962).
- Added option for disabling bar on currently playing track (#972).
- (Debian) Added Qt 6 support to debian files and build with Qt 6 for Debian Bookworm, Ubuntu Jammy and newer.
- (Windows|MSVC) Added libav/ffmpeg plugin.