Version 1.0.11 released
jonas last edited by
- Capitalize GLib application name so it appears nicely in GNOME and PulseAudio Volume Control (#1066).
- Fixed missing application icon for PulseAudio Volume Control (#1066).
- Ignore errors for missing albums when updating Tidal collection if there are results (#1061).
- Only run periodic collection scan when moitoring collection setting is on.
- Fixed an edge case where the context headline text was being cut short (#1067).
- Made "Show in file browser" support SpaceFM filemanager (#1073).
- Fixed incorrect tab order in edit tag dialog (#1075).
- Changed "FMPS_PlayCount" to "FMPS_Playcount" when saving tag (#1074).
- Fixed compilation tag read and write for MP4 (#1076).
- Removed incorrect use of "TPE1" for performer when reading ID3 tags (#1076).
- Disable tag fields for unsupported tags in tag editor.
- Don't allow organizing files without unique tags (track or title) for filename (#1077).
- Don't remove disc from album title when creating cover hash to allow different covers for each disc on an album (#1069).
- Fixed incorrect relative paths for song filenames when saving playlists if the saved playlist location is a symablic link to the song filename (#1071).
- Scrobble "Various Artists" as album artist (#1082).
- Use system volume instead of own software volume when available (#1037).
- Improved Tidal and Qobuz support with timed requests.
- Support MPRIS2 xesam:userRating.