Version 0.6.9 is released
jonas last edited by jonas
New in version 0.6.9:
- Fixed playlist metadata updating interfering with manual tag editing.
- Fixed order of tabs in all windows.
- Fixed playlist right click using wrong songs for determining menu options when playlist was filtered.
- Fixed possible crashes on playlist right click.
- Fixed possible null pointer crash in OSD pretty.
- Fixed track and title in playlist not being movable.
- Fixed Subsonic support to handle numeric Json values like track and disc both as strings and integers.
- Fixed Subsonic compatibility with LMS (Lightweight Music Server).
- Disabled "open Audio CD" from menu on Windows where CD support is currently not supported.
- Fixed files containing "MAC" being detected as Monkey's Audio.
- Improved support for High DPI displays.
- Added CMake check for backtrace() to fix compilation with musl libc.
- Made album cover in context adjust to width.
- Made settings, cover manager, organise dialog and transcode music dialog center on the same display where the mainwindow is located.
- Removing empty directories when organizing music.
- Made file selection work in "Show file in browser" for Dolphin and Nautilus.
- Implemented disk caching of album thumbnails in collection tree.
- Use a shorter playlist name when songs are added from file view.
- Disabled optical drives in copy to device menu.
- Added better error handling for CDDA loading.
- Added Polish, Hungarian and Korean translations.
- Chartlyrics support (Unstable API).
- Tidal support (No agreement).
- QObuz support (No agreement).