Import data from last.fm...
LostSoul last edited by
First my system info:
- Distributor: Debian
- Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
- Device: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.4
- Architecture: aarch64 (64-bit ARM architecture)
- Linux raspberrypi 6.1.21-v8+ #1642 SMP PREEMPT Mon Apr 3 17:24:16 BST 2023 aarch64 GNU/Linux
- Firmware Version: 82f3750a65fadae9a38077e3c2e217ad158c8d54
- Firmware Date: 2023-03-17T10:50:39
I want to import the playback counters of my tracks from Last.fm. This works perfectly. But how do I know that Strawberry has REALLY finished importing the playback counters? With around 30000 tracks, this won't be immediate.
My current workaround is to close Strawberry via Exit Files and then wait until Strawberry actually closes.
A display like when importing the library would be nice. Do I not see this option, or is there none?
Sorry for my lousy English, I'll stick to online translators.