Version 0.9.1 is released
jonas last edited by
- Fix duplicating songs in the DB when organizing songs between 2 different collection directories.
- Fix overwriting existing newer last played when importing last played from last.fm.
- Fix memory leak on song change when moodbar is disabled.
- Fix playlist filter search for text with spaces with Qt 6.
- Fix 'Except between tracks on the same album' backend fade option always grayed out.
- Fix read and save vorbis comment grouping tag.
- Fix QAtomicInteger compile error on armv.
- Fix compile error with protobuf 3.15.0 and newer.
- Fix possible tagreader (messagereply) crashes.
- Fix save album cover when album directory and no overwrite is used for saving covers.
- Fix right click save cover action when album has embedded cover.
- Fix temporary art saved to /tmp.
- Fix playlist bitrate sometimes stuck when changing track to previous.
- (macOS) Fix minor compile errors with Qt 6.
- (macOS) Fix exclusively grabbing global media shortcuts.
- Improve Musixmatch cover and lyrics search.
- Decode any HTML entities in some rare cases they appear in the retrieved lyrics from the API's.
- Use mimetype instead of description from stream metadata by default when updating song filetype.
- Set limits for collection pixmap cache based on size units.
- Convert all signal/slot connections to new Qt 5/6 syntax.
- Improve album cover management.
- Add right click actions to clear set cover, and option delete covers.
- Show artist and album underneath the albums in the cover manager when all Artists is selected.
- Disable unavailable right click cover actions.
- Remove 3rdparty TagLib now that TagLib 1.12 is available.
- (macOS) Update and improve build deployment/bundling for Qt 6.
- Add option and support for saving embedded covers for FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, MP3 and MP4/AAC.