- My usual way to listen to music is shuffle the least recently played. Would be handy to at least sort by date last played.
[sorry for the separate posts but site wouldn't let you edit except for shortly after you post]
Latest posts made by DataGuy
I’ve been using music library apps since 2006. I recently switched from Windows to Mint. I made multiple attempts to get MusicBee working under Wine; to no avail. After a little research I then decided to give Strawberry a try.
There are couple of features I miss straight away:
- Being able to shuffle my entire library (collection). If there is a way to do that I haven’t figured it out yet
- Being able to create Smart playlists
- Searching against all file attributes and not just album and track names
- Ranking individual tracks (wish I could import all the ranking I have already done)
- Being able to import my playlists from MusicBee (years of work I’ll have to recreate)
- Being able to attach multiple images to a song. In addition to the album cover I like to include the media label, artist picture, band logo, etc.
I picked Strawberry mainly based on reviews that indicated that Strawberry was concerned about sound quality. I have to say without any tweaking, my system sounds pretty good
Thanks for all the good work you have already done on Strawberry….