@paledream I have the same problem in a new XFCE install. Ferk, I can't see an option for this anywhere!#@$#
Posts made by TEHK
RE: Can I disable tracks having an alternate color when playlisted?
Add Shortcut for 'Next Album'
When listening to a ton of music (large playlist) sometimes it would be great to be able to skip to the next album instead of the next track. Could we bind a shortcut to jump ahead in the playlist to the first track of the next album? This track would be identified as the next track in the playlist with a different album title as compared to the currently playing track.
For symmetry, there should probably also be a shortcut created at the same time that would jump to the previous album as well. But this is not required nor would it in my opinion be very useful.
Allow hiding of UI elements to make player more minimal
Allow the user to hide these individual elements of the UI:
- Playlist controls (buttons and search box), ie. the whole "row"
- Player controls (back/pause/stop/next buttons)
- Application Menu items
- Playlist controls are not useful to all users and these users may always live in a single playlist which is just the currently active window and it's playlist contents.
- The Analyzer itself can currently be hidden from the UI and taking this a step further to hide the control buttons would free even more space up from the UI.
- App menu items are hideable in a lot of Linux apps via the Alt+M keyboard combination. It would benefit Strawberry to also allow this part of the UI to be displayed or not. The keyboard combination to control this could be user configurable with a default as with other keyboard combinations.