@joysofjoyc4 Here is how I made it work in Linux:
- use the latest release of Strawberry
- get qobuz-dl from github and install it
- log in with qobuz-dl and choose your quality (i took quality 27, which is the highest available)
- take a look at the config file located at /home/username/.config/qobuz-dl/config.ini
- copy app-id and the SECOND secrets key (both are seperated by comma) to the tidal settings in Strawberry (App ID and App Secret). Of course also the Username and Password you use to log in to qobuz.