Qobuz support not working
In firefox I can see the id/secret of my qobuz account under local storage > localuser. But when I enter this information in Strawberry, I can't access the service.
I'm using Strawberry 1.0.0-134-gce3af496
Here is how I made it work in Linux:
- use the latest release of Strawberry
- get qobuz-dl from github and install it
- log in with qobuz-dl and choose your quality (i took quality 27, which is the highest available)
- take a look at the config file located at /home/username/.config/qobuz-dl/config.ini
- copy app-id and the SECOND secrets key (both are seperated by comma) to the tidal settings in Strawberry (App ID and App Secret). Of course also the Username and Password you use to log in to qobuz.
- enjoy :)
@zapf2000 Hi, thank you for the instructions, they worked charm. One question, is it syncing all your favorite albums? In my system many are missing and it seems it capped at 50 albums, I have changed the settings but they seems to do nothing.