Hi @jonas thank you for the answer.
I don't know if that was reason for the issue but after a Kernel update to Linux 5.14.2-arch1-2 and installing qt-gstreamer-1.2.0-4 clementine/strawberry are working as expected.
Select Podcasts in the button bar. Select the “Sync podcasts onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your podcasts. With the checkbox selected, syncing is set to transfer all your podcasts (musical podcast) to your device.
The settings are stored in the registry under
There is also a database where the playlists, etc is stored, it's under
As far as I know, DSDIFF/DSF was never part of an official TagLib release.
It was merged into master (2018-10-27, d71398c9), but it was later
removed (2019-09-12, 074f30e3) with the commit message
Remove DSF and DSDIFF from master to a feature branch
These can be merged back into master once they're in a more mature state.
@Scott: Can you tell us what exactly were the problems which led to
The code still exists in the taglib2 branch. It is not difficult to
include support for a new tag format in a project which is using
TagLib, that code does not have to be part of TagLib, so the
Strawberry Musicplayer could add DSF support to its source code. I did
this myself for https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kid3/, but I used
another implementation from https://github.com/pekingduck/metadsf
(2015-03-11, 18687eb2), and I had to add a few fixes based on bug
reports from users, so an alternative to the stuff in the taglib2
branch could be the src/plugins/taglibmetadata/taglibext/dsf folder in
the Kid3 sources.